Frequent Contributor

TWEAKED...........QUESTION PLEASE...............

I have purchased TWEAK many times and I have a question which needs to be answered because no one has!  After I use the "SCRUB" I cannot completely remove this from my hair.  Am I supposed to shampoo it out with their "CLEANSER SHAMPOO"?  Can someone please advise the correct way to use this "SCRUB"....Thanks y'all!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: TWEAKED...........QUESTION PLEASE...............

[ Edited ]

@SweetSpice wrote:

I have purchased TWEAK many times and I have a question which needs to be answered because no one has!  After I use the "SCRUB" I cannot completely remove this from my hair.  Am I supposed to shampoo it out with their "CLEANSER SHAMPOO"?  Can someone please advise the correct way to use this "SCRUB"....Thanks y'all!!!

I use the scrub once or twice a week.  When I do, I add a little conditioner after rinsing the scrub (which should rinse right out of your hair) and then rinse out the conditioner.  Are you sure your working the scrub into your scalp really good?  How much do you use?  You should be able to work it into a foam.  

See the YouTube demonstration and Dennis explains how to use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JeuPje70H4

Respected Contributor

Re: TWEAKED...........QUESTION PLEASE...............

I have a feeling you might be using too much.  I don't use very much and have never had a problem rinsing it out.  I also use a little conditioner after and rinse that out.  Good luck