Honored Contributor

I get that they show the TSV throught the day, but some get more showings than others, BUT do they really need to repeat their stories over, and over, and over with each presentation.  It's like watcing all day reruns. Eeeeesh!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I get that they show the TSV throught the day, but some get more showings than others, BUT do they really need to repeat their stories over, and over, and over with each presentation.  It's like watcing all day reruns. Eeeeesh!

@rms1954 

QVC may have more TSV saturation with certain products as they may have a large volume of the item or the product may have a bigger profit margin so they push it more.  

Honored Contributor

My guess is that they don't expect many to watch all day long.  Trying to get the attention of those who check in sporadically.

Honored Contributor

You dont have to watch all day/night ----just checking in periodically or looking at Q's Program Guide shows that they are doing an overkill on the TSV......  I know people tune in at different times but 2 or 3 presentations in the SAME SHOW is WAY TOO MUCH!!!  I think QVC is chasing more viewers away than keeping them tuned in.....🤔. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

You dont have to watch all day/night ----just checking in periodically or looking at Q's Program Guide shows that they are doing an overkill on the TSV......  I know people tune in at different times but 2 or 3 presentations in the SAME SHOW is WAY TOO MUCH!!!  I think QVC is chasing more viewers away than keeping them tuned in.....🤔. 

I dont know what it is about QVC and vacuums on Sunday. It seems like once a month die hard QVC Viewers are forced to endure multiple hour long presentatons of vaccuum cleaners.   Poor David often has to include them in his kitchen show.  and with QVC2 now showing taped prograamming the only option is HSN or Shop HQ.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I dont know what it is about QVC and vacuums on Sunday. It seems like once a month die hard QVC Viewers are forced to endure multiple hour long presentatons of vaccuum cleaners.   Poor David often has to include them in his kitchen show.  and with QVC2 now showing taped prograamming the only option is HSN or Shop HQ.

@Reever   You have lots of options that aren't shopping channels. You could watch HGTV, the Discovery channel, one of the main networks, or many many other channels.  You could try to break your addiction to QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Show hosts happily sell anything that they are told to. That is how they maintain lovely lifestyles.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV Programming

[ Edited ]

I am sure that many viewers JUST turn in to David's show on Sundays and they always sell a lot of the TSV, no matter what it is, if he is selling it. No way they will cut those presentations back, unfortunately. I saw that Dyson was the TSV again and that's when I took my dog for her walk, as soon as David started talking about it.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Reever please tell me how QVC can force anyone to watch anything?