Trusted Contributor

Re: THE Q HAS SOME GORGEOUS MODELS

@qbetzforreal .  The "WEN girls" do not work strictly for Chaz.  He uses that term because they use WEN hair products only.  Most of the Q models are represented by agencies and some model for department stores and have done TV commercials, and infomercials, etc.

Respected Contributor

Another model I think is so pretty is Sarah.  She has big gorgeous eyes. Don't see her on a lot though.

Honored Contributor

Anya (I think that's her name) is stunning!  She's the tall slim brunette with short hair.

Honored Contributor

Stacy and Deanna are both gorgeous, along with Brooke, although I wish Brooke wouldn't have had her lips done. She already had fairly full lips, but oh well to each their own.She does have gorgeous hair and skin...I also think that Brenda is really cute and of course Chaz's models are gorgeous with gorgeous hair!

Honored Contributor

I saw ADE with a wig on one time and she looked so much prettier... IF THAT IS POSSIBLE! The short cut is fine, but she should play up the hair with fun wigs... longer etc.

She is pretty much androgynous as far as appearance....  which makes her interesting.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I think the prettiest models are Katia, Bonnie, Samantha, Ellen, Chantal, Deanna, and Stacy!

The Naomi Campbell of "The Q."  She cat walks for Denim & Co SG & Issac like she's on a Paris runway.....

ezgif-2-f4e32f0f4198.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif