Contributor

I want to thank QVC for giving their Qcard customers a special "Thank you" by giving us 6 Easy Pays on any item. I was so shocked to see it but started shopping right away!

As a suggestion for the future, maybe Qcard customers should be allowed to use their automatic 3 Easy Pays and add them to whatever is offered. For example, if the item comes with 3 then a Qcard customer would get 6. Six would be the max allowed! And/or free shipping too!

Honored Contributor

@DebbyrgHope you were able to get a few goodies!  I thought they offered a number of pieces I'd never seen before.  It sounded like a successful day for shoppers and sellers.

Esteemed Contributor

I will add my Thank You, too...I was able to purchase a few things on my wish list with that 6 e-z pay...and its shipped...

Another Thank You for NOT putting the purchase info in the small box along the bottom...in tiny print...and light coloring...that I am unable to read...it was on the side in bright print that is ledgable to all of us...like all the other days...(I hope i made that clear)

Thanks, Debbyrg for starting this thread...

Honored Contributor

Another thank you to QVC -- this time for adding to the info on my order status how many EZPays my order will be divided among.  I don't remember ever seeing that before.

I pretty much don't order anything that I couldn't pay for in the month I ordered it, but right now I have a whole passel of things on EZPay just because it's been offered so much lately.  I don't use a Q card, but still almost everything I've ordered in 2016 has been on EZP. 

I know that's a help for plenty of buyers, Q card holders or not. Even without a Q card, every expensive item I've purchased has had 5 or 6 EZP's.  It's weird but I feel almost guilty carrying my Dooney microfiber bag before it's totally paid for -  just not guilty enough, though, to hold off until June!

Contributor

@circles- You're welcome! I hope this will encourage more positive changes.

QVC Social Team

@Debbyrg wrote:

I want to thank QVC for giving their Qcard customers a special "Thank you" by giving us 6 Easy Pays on any item. I was so shocked to see it but started shopping right away!

As a suggestion for the future, maybe Qcard customers should be allowed to use their automatic 3 Easy Pays and add them to whatever is offered. For example, if the item comes with 3 then a Qcard customer would get 6. Six would be the max allowed! And/or free shipping too!

Hello @Debbyrg! We're happy you are enjoying shopping with your 6 Easy Pay Q card promotion. I will happily pass along your suggestion and will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

It's to help themselves make more sales - and to get you to buy more.  It worked.

Their goal isn't to do you a favor. They want everyone to spend more than they can afford and spread out the payments.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THANK YOU QVC FOR ....

[ Edited ]

@Debbyrg wrote:

@circles- You're welcome! I hope this will encourage more positive changes.

@Eva-QVC

While you are at it can you ask to change the auto ordering or speed buy to a regular just one payment and  if someone wants to use the easy pay system you actually have an option to use it buy  clicking on it. Right now it is the other way around, you get the easy pay applied automatically.  Too many items bought on easy pay add up to a continuing large monthly bill.

I did not know we had 3 easy pays on our Q cards when it first began and everything I bought was put on easy pay without me knowing it,untill I got my bill. Now I make sure I go the long way  instead of using the speed buy option   I personally find this is an inconvience most of the time.

Trusted Contributor

For those of you who own a Q Card, have you checked out the interest payments?

You may think you're getting a great deal.

You may want to think again.

Look at the interest payments.

I cut my Q Card and dropped that insanity many years ago.

Be careful with what you are getting into with that card.

LOTS of interest payments.

You're not saving anything.