Respected Contributor

I really appreciate that the notifications system is back in place.

It makes a difference to me--knowing who is sending me a positive mark. It also makes me feel as though I'm part of a real community.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, thank you.  I agree!

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

@insomniac2  @Sweetbay magnolia Let me add my thanks too, and I'm sure there are many others who agree whether they ultimately post about it or not this time.  

And a thank you to the moderators here who kept the technical folks apprised of our requests to fix the situation, from many different threads on this topic.

The forum functioning properly, as well as the rest of the website, is important to so many of us.  

I still watch the TV presentations and look at reviews but I also come here reading the opinions of fellow posters;  additionally forum folks have suggested QVC merchandise that I missed, and then purchased, because they mentioned them favorably.

Trusted Contributor

@aroc3435 , I am one who eajoys the posts. A sincere thank you to cust care and all the mods. As we all realize they put up with a lot of nonsense. Both good and bad

Trusted Contributor

@aroc3435 , Forgive my poor spelling. Tired this morning. My inner alarm clock is now w getting me up at 5:30 A.M. every day.

Respected Contributor

@sligo   No worries.  I am an early riser, too, and I'm known to make typos, even though I try to proofread before hitting the post button.