Valued Contributor

I really like Susan Graver's line, but today's show looks like it is taking place in the middle of winter! Heavy, hot, sweater and long sleeves are mostly being shown.  It is 91 degrees today where I live, so maybe that is why everything looks too hot! Where are the summer fabrics and shorter sleeves? Maybe the clothing items were late arriving due to all the shipping problems?

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA    When I was still buying clothes, by this time of year, I wanted either deep clearance or fall choices.   I'm in southern Florida, so I get what you're saying about the temperatures, but clothing retailers have traditionally been way ahead of the seasons -- and so was I as a shopper. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@millieshops I suppose I am usually looking for deep discounts on summer clothing this time of the year. Traditionally, those bargains are available after the 4th of July. 

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, regardless of the "selling" season for certain types of garments, it really did seem that much of the summer clothing was long sleeves, kind of sweatshirt looking.   And to top it off they were attempting to sell them as "beachwear".......... OMG ,Please!!!!

Contributor

why did you stop buying clothes

Respected Contributor

QVC never has focused on summer clothing. I don't expect it; it will never be shown.

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

QVC never has focused on summer clothing. I don't expect it; it will never be shown.

@insomniac2 I agree.  I think they have way more fall and winter clothes on air than summer clothes.  I honestly think that because they are up north in the cold for a good portion of the year, that is where their focus lies.  I think they miss a big opportunity with their year-round warm weather audience.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Weren't many of the items clearance? They have been doing clearance for the past week or so, haven't they?

Contributor

Susan Graver prices are getting ridiculous. Haven't bought anything of hers for years. Sad, because I use to buy from her line often.

Contributor

I agree.  It doesn't sit well with me that it seems that all of her tops are around the $50 mark now and acts like it's such a good deal.  I don't know about anyone else but I don't normally spend that much on a top....tunic or not.