Occasional Contributor

I "complained" years ago about what I then considered rudeness  re SG 's incessant babbling.   It continues to worsen. For a designer that appears so frequently, she rarely has anyone to fill in for her. Seems she tries to be designer, host and even model each time she's on. Bottom line is as long as her line sells, she can continue to display her over the top behavior . I just go back and look on line when I feel the need. She's pricing herself beyond what I can buy at retail anyway. Fifty dollars for a tee even with a few beads, really!

Respected Contributor

I noticed a 4-hr show this morning.....I can't imagine that I'd be able to make it through that length of time listening to her say "literally" 5,000 times.....don't watch her ever.

Esteemed Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I noticed a 4-hr show this morning.....I can't imagine that I'd be able to make it through that length of time listening to her say "literally" 5,000 times.....don't watch her ever.

I think it was a three-hour show, @HULAGIRL: 9-12.

Super Contributor

Image result for animated chomping teeth

Completely agree with OP .... I do not watch because of the constant interruption .... I wish the program directors would "warn" the host and guest that two people talking disrupts the entire presention.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I think it was a three-hour show, @HULAGIRL: 9-12.

So sorry for not getting my facts correct.......BUT, 5 minutes of her is too much for me....I'd be running from the room screaming and pulling my hair out if I listened any longer

Respected Contributor

I do love Susan's clothing & really want to SEE/HEAR about them sometimes, but I just can't stand it. I tried to watch a few minutes of the last 2 presentations, by this time, she had worked herself into a manic frenzy of yapping. I just don't understand WHY QVC/hosts do not get her under control. It just absolutely baffles me why this behavior is still being tolerated. (rant over).

Contributor

I work from home and usually have QVC on very low.  Very low wasn't low enough last night, had to mute.  I find her rude, but more than that, not genuine.  Does she not realize how she comes off?  Her "enthusiasm" borders on such extreme phoniness ... give it a rest, for heaven's sake.  Some of her items are nice, but some nothing special.  It even seemed that Sandra Bennett was just trying to "work through it."  And the "I nailed !"  And the patting herself on the back ... ugh.  It is getting worse.

Occasional Contributor

I agree 100%. They should just have her host her own show so she has no one to talk over.  I'm sure that would make her {and all of the hosts} very happy.  She just gushes all over herself.

Occasional Contributor

The host has a job to do, and I'm sure her constant interruptions make it very difficult.  Maybe she should watch some of the other vendors and take pointers.  In my opinion, she should be her own host. Some customers will like it, some will not.  Although I find her voice annoying anyway, I would rather hear her present her own line wihout interrupting someone else who is just trying to do their job.  .

Occasional Contributor

Yes, she's doing the exact same thing this morning!!!  I had to turn it off.  I'll shop online instead.