Honored Contributor

I guess it never occurred to me that people ask for help without ever trying to find the answer themselves.  

If it's true, and there is no logical reason other than laziness, I agree that they are taking advantage of other helpful posters.

Honored Contributor

Well to be fair, 95% of what the hosts wear isn't sold on QVC.  Unless a host is presenting clothing, it honestly doesn't cross my mind to look on QVC either.  If I see something and they are hosting a clothing show, I look at the items recently on air.

What bugs me more are posters who tell someone to call CS to ask what a host is wearing.  The CS reps don't know.  They always tell the person it's their own item and once in a while, it is in fact a QVC item.  Unless a host goes and tells the CS reps what they have on, how are they going to know?      

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get the issue here. This is a forum,so all kinds of posts are on here. I thought that was the point. Who cares why someone asks for help searching. You don't have to o it,so just cruise on by and let someone else help that is willing.