Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I have one rule  -  At the first scream, screech, yelp, squeal, whatever, I change the channel and don't come back until the host has changed. Sometimes I don't come back until a new day has dawned.  I don't watch for entertaiinment.  And I really don't watch to have my ears assaulted..

I didnt watch this show, so I have no idea who did the screamiing. I refuse to watch Renee, as I am not a  BUTT person. No interest in her offerings becase of her fixation on posteriors, etc.

@Perkup   I caught the last of Renee's show this morning, just by chance, and yes, it was Renee who was doing the screaming.  She sounded like an animal caught in a trap.

She was talking again about the "girls" and the different sizes "up to a PhD", and then went on to the backside and used the word "butt" and ran her hands all over the models again.  Then she started w/the music and dancing and yelping.  Made me sick. 

She has a serious problem w/the female body.  I don't understand why someone can't put a stop to this!

I completely agree.

Honored Contributor

I miss the days of when I first started watching QVC (early 90's) and the hosts acted very professional and spoke slowly and in a pleasant voice.  

Regular Contributor
ShopLC home of the "screaming" hosts! I can only take so much of them and then I have to hit the remote...that and the horrible music they play over and over and over!
Honored Contributor

@SugarGlider wrote:

It may have beem Renee. I should have really paid attention to who was making all the noise. But whomever it was they need to stop. I decided to go change the cat boxes rather than having the hair stand up on the back of neck from the high decibel shrieks.

@SugarGlider 

It was Renee.. Check out SHOP QVC, Items recently on air, then select March 3 6am, women with control, and click on video, Renee lets out her first yelp 5.24 mark, and then another yelp 6:34...and so on....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I must have been flipping through channels last night when I couldn't sleep.  Evidently, I fell asleep when the Q was on, but was rudely awaken by the early morning screaming.  Yikes! 

Trusted Contributor

Stacey Stauffer is on right now and she talks so loud it hurts my ears! She is very nice but for some reason talks very loudly. Maybe she has poor hearing?

Honored Contributor

@Ketra  Stacey does speak way too loud as do some others.  I think they want to act like they are so excited about bringing an item in for presentation and that if they act excited, we will be too and will place an order.    I don't like the screaming, etc.  That's why I don't watch that much anymore.

Esteemed Contributor
KL. Does plenty of screeching too while preening and admiring herself in the monitor
Honored Contributor

Re: Stop Screaming !

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
KL. Does plenty of screeching too while preening and admiring herself in the monitor

@Teddixat 

Aint that the truth....KL was on with Isaac one night between her preening....screeching and acting silly, Isaac had to reel her in and remind her to go through the colors...I'd had enough and switched to something else...NOT WATCHABLE.....She's even wearing her hair like SK ....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I was watching KL yesterday and thought maybe something was wrong with her microphone since she was sometimes so loud.  Maybe it was??    I also thought that maybe she had read this posting and decided to do it just to protest.  I had never noticed her yelping on her Saturday shows.