Super Contributor

Still no names on the program guide.

I am hardly tuning into the channel.  It is nice to know who you are tuning into to spend time with.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Still no names on the program guide.

It's "vacation season"...and I have been seeing "stand-ins" on ALL shopping channels...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

People will complain if the host changes too. Can Q ever win on this?

I don't care who hosts. I just can't sit through another hour of the same old-same old products, middle school antics, personal stories, screaming over each other, interrupting each other, etc.

Honored Contributor

I look to see what products are being offered.  Don't much care who the host is since I don't know 90% of them anyway--LOL!!

Honored Contributor

I care who hosts.  

That's why I rarely complain about a host.  I only watch when both the items and the host are what & who I want to watch.  Hosts that irritate me, I just avoid, no worries.

Otherwise I just shop online, like I've been doing lately.  

Honored Contributor

I only use Items Recently on Air these days to shop.

Honored Contributor

I like knowing who's hosting also as I enjoy certain ones more than others.  I haven't been watching the Q as much in quite awhile now.  I'm enjoying HSN much more and they still list the hosts and you can review the items that will be presented ahead of time.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I like knowing who's hosting also as I enjoy certain ones more than others.  I haven't been watching the Q as much in quite awhile now.  I'm enjoying HSN much more and they still list the hosts and you can review the items that will be presented ahead of time.

I love the feature of being able to see the items ahead of time and use it all the time.

Honored Contributor

Somehow it always surprises me that HSN can provide that type of information much more readily thank QVC. Makes me watch HSN more and more.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I appreciated the opportunity to see the name of the host on the schedule prior to the broadcast. 

I make no apology for wanting to see a host name and see nothing wrong with adding that information. 

I doubt very much that it has anything to do with a host vacationing.   HSN hosts vacation also, but real time info is given.

I am watching much less than I did previously.