Frequent Contributor

Why do they keep taking her show off the timeslot on Mondays?? Everbody else get's their shows on during the hoiliday stuff and all, I happen to really miss her shows. I think she is a real natural person and I wish she got more credit for it. She deserves her own show. That's how I feel

Honored Contributor

I agree, it is one of the few shows that I actually watch.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I agree, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I am fairly sure Stacey only got a "trial run" with her show, so there's a chance it will just be on from time to time or possibly not at all anymore if the powers that be decided it didn't do well. It's good that some of you liked it, but I'm among those who was not a fan. I guess we'll have to see what happens in the months to come...

Esteemed Contributor

Too bad if it's no longer on.  I enjoyed it and Stacey is quite good.

Plus, it's the only real cooking show they have.  Everyone else just folds prepared ingredients in a bowl.

Honored Contributor

I also enjoyed her show. She knows what she is doing.

Respected Contributor

Is she still David's "sidekick" in his kitchen shows?  If she is, she may end up with her own show.  Remember, that's  how Mary got her start.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she does a good job on her 'cooking' show.  And she is just okay with David...like Allie better.  But she was shouting when she was with Angel of QF a couple of days ago.  She was so loud that it was difficult to watch. I had to turn the channel off...

Trusted Contributor
@corita

Omg I so agree with you! It's like Stacy was talking AT Angel instead of WITH her. She talks very precisely & in a very loud voice. It's ok for her kitchen shows but when she's with a vendor, she needs to engage with them instead of talking over them. Kinda hard to explain unless you saw the show.
Frequent Contributor

I agree with you!  I am also not a fan.  She at times overpowers those she is onset with, including David’s own show.  I find Stacy very hard to watch!  She rubs me wrong and drives me crazy when she clasps her hands together and points her finger at the camera/viewers.  She also tends to double dip into food items...GROSS!!  When you take a fork to your mouth, you don’t go back in for a 2nd bite unless it is your OWN plate!!