Respected Contributor
I’m not sure if everyone saw or read the news on the other thread in Community. Stacey has joined The Real Housewives of the Potomac.
Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim 

I didn't know that.  I guess that's why she left the Q.

Thanks for letting us know.💝

Respected Contributor
Your welcome. It’s on page 10 on the other thread .
I happen to just to catch 1 sentence. Otherwise I would have never seen it. But then it’s breaking news all over the Internet on Lipstick Alley, etc..I was a bit surprised. She didn’t let any grass grow under her feet.
Esteemed Contributor

It was also on another thread which was taken down by the Mods.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Your welcome. It’s on page 10 on the other thread .
I happen to just to catch 1 sentence. Otherwise I would have never seen it. But then it’s breaking news all over the Internet on Lipstick Alley, etc..I was a bit surprised. She didn’t let any grass grow under her feet.

lol, she sure didn't.  She must have a really interesting family life.  I'm curious to watch now. 😃

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

It was also on another thread which was taken down by the Mods.

Wonder why on earth they'd take it down since it's news?

Respected Contributor

@KKlim  Thank you for the news! I'll have to record this Real Housewives of the Potomac so that I can see what Stacey is like outside of QVC.  It'll be fun to watch her have candid conversations and see what she does for fun with her family and gal pals. Smiley Happy.

Respected Contributor
You’re welcome @ SportShorty07…After finding out, I was reading Lipstick Alley comments and it looks to be pretty saucy with her joining. Lol.. They are talking about her and her handsome, “white Audi executive husband”. Their words- not mine.
Respected Contributor

Re: Stacey Rusch

[ Edited ]

@KKlim wrote:
You’re welcome @ SportShorty07…After finding out, I was reading Lipstick Alley comments and it looks to be pretty saucy with her joining. Lol.. They are talking about her and her handsome, “white Audi executive husband”. Their words- not mine.

@KKlim  I read over that thread too just now! The posters definitely are speaking their minds about Stacy and her husband, that's for sure.  I think that once they see her on the show, they'll drop any doubts or judgements about her and really enjoy watching her each week. I want to see how Stacy handles a housewives dinner fight or gossip since that franchise is jam packed with drama and rumors.  I think that Stacy will hold her own on this show and it will be a very lucrative opportunity for her if she stays with the Real Housewives franchise. Good for her!   

Respected Contributor
Lol. I agree @SportyShorty07. I’m happy for Stacey.
I knew she would have big things up her sleeve. 😂