Honored Contributor

Re: Some hosts talk too fast !

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@AnnieBelle wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@lilywhite wrote:

You mean like LITTERALLY letting a host waddle up, put her face right in the camera and threaten viewers?  I'm not watching and I'm not buying.

No one threatened viewers.  What would they threaten to do to to you?  Stick out their tongue and put their thumbs in their ears and wiggle their fingers....oh, how scary.

@Carmie Jane's words were, "Don’t talk about my children in a bad way on social media,” she warned. “I’m coming to find you.”  You can take it as literally or figuratively as you'd like, but I don't find it to be very professional or appropriate - especially since this isn't the first time it happened.  

@AnnieBelle   if she didn't talk about them every item she presents maybe no one would talk about them .   I'm not condoning anything mean that was said,  just that she needs to cool the mentioning of them all the time .

Jane talks about her girls on purpose to get under the skin of her haters.

She won't stop....Shawn does the same thing.  She is manipulating the posters and they fall for it, hook, line and sinker.

If everyone would layoff, she would stop. Right now she is having a splendid time at the posters expense.

She loves the attention. And the posters don't disappoint.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie Agree.  And JT and SK aren't the only hosts who do that.  In the past, there have been a few other hosts who would get sarcastic from time to time.  That is so juvenile and unprofessional.  Getting back to JT, with her little outburst the other evening, she must feel very secure in her position at the Q.  

Frequent Contributor

The QUEEN of talking too fast has gotta be ..................DRUM ROLL................................

SANDRA BENNETT aka a mile a minute!!

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@Carmie Agree.  And JT and SK aren't the only hosts who do that.  In the past, there have been a few other hosts who would get sarcastic from time to time.  That is so juvenile and unprofessional.  Getting back to JT, with her little outburst the other evening, she must feel very secure in her position at the Q.  

I am sure she feels very secure.  QVC is hurting financially  and would never let a host go that is one of their top sellers.

She always gets prime time shows and moves millions of dollars of merchandise monthly.

She is a cash cow and all these petty complaints won't hurt her employment.

I have seen way worse unprofessional behavior on QVC, some by hosts and some by vendors.  As time goes on, it seems anything goes.

Even regular TV commercials and shows are R rated today...not to mention reality TV.  

Nothing surprises me anymore.  Just when you think you've seen and heard it all, you find out you haven't.

Complaining won't change a thing.  It's all about the money.

For people who understand scarcasm, what she did is not bothersome at all.  It sure didn't bother me.  I really don't care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm guessing behaviorist have shown the people seldom purchase when they're bored and lulled half to sleep by monotony.   Shopping channels are experts at what makes most people want to make a purchase.

@Kachina624   They are also good at making people change the channel or mute their TV's    LOL

Super Contributor

@MrsBrianne Rachel is on that list too!!

Super Contributor

Better a fast talker than one who sounds like a kindergarten teacher! The over-explaining and slow talking is what I have trouble watching.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Trusted Contributor

@Carmie  I couldn't care less she's one of their "top sellers."  You have your opinion, and I have mine.  
"

Trusted Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

Better a fast talker than one who sounds like a kindergarten teacher! The over-explaining and slow talking is what I have trouble watching.

@LorelaiGilmore  Yes!  And I think I know who you may be referring to.  

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@Carmie  I couldn't care less she's one of their "top sellers."  You have your opinion, and I have mine.  
"

I doubt there are any QVC shoppers who care who is a top seller.  It is no concern of ours.

It matters to QVC corporate though.  Without hosts that can sell and move merchandise, they would go out of business.

From a business point of view, she is essential to the company.

We are stuck with her until she decides to move on.