Contributor

Was ready to purchase 2 sets of the surge protecters on tonight until I saw that each set was 5.50 shipping for a total of 11.00. I can shop anywhere else on line and it's free for a certain price or multiples ship free.  This company makes more on shipping than it does on it's merchandise.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: So over the shipping costs

I would rather have free shipping than easy pays. Easy pays just mean I’ll still be paying until June.

Honored Contributor

@kimber07

Thats Q's way of its customers getting off the couch & get some exercise ....going to a store! 😉

I have walked more stores this year then in years past ...it's been a nice change for me!  Many years I shopped Q, HSN for various "unique" things ... no more & I think I lost some weight too & my wallet got "fatter" from the money I've saved!  lol

Valued Contributor

No such thing as free shipping. QV C just ups the cost of the item to make it look like your getting free shipping

Occasional Contributor

I agree with the post that said that QVC just ups the price to cover free shipping days.  I also can't believe how incredibly slow the shipping has become.  I wait and wait, and it's been over 10 days this December, worse than ever.  It's hard to take since Amazon is so fast, and FREE!!  I bought no gifts on QVC this year, I can't justify the shipping (cost and speed).

Respected Contributor

@kimber07

I am so with you; especially when buying multiples.  So many times I have had things in my cart and when I see the total shipping, I cancel and buy elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

QVC's prices don't change during free shipping.  I often put items in my cart then when free shipping is offered I order.  The prices have never increased due to free shippping.  

Super Contributor

The Q is a bulk shipper and gets lower rates. Shipping items yourself can cost a lot.  Just last week, I mailed two small packages at a cost of $35.00