Honored Contributor

I don't return much, but keep reading how great, grand and wonderful HSN is at processing returns.  One week ago today, I returned a pair of shoes each to HSN and QVC.  Today I received notification from BOTH that my return was received and my refund processed.  Seems like things may have turned around.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
Wow, that was a quick turnaround!!!👏
Frequent Contributor

That was a quick turnaround!  I sent three things back about two weeks ago and am still waiting for an email that they were received and I was given credits.  I called CS tonight but was given a run around excuse that because of the weather etc. it might be taking longer. What weather?  She said to call in the middle of next week to check on the returns again. I am not too pleased, believe me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow Returns?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 - I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago: I dropped off a defective item at the post office on a Tuesday with the Q return label. The package was picked up Wednesday and it was delivered to QVC on Saturday afternoon. Exactly one week later—even though it was the weekend—I received an email notification that my return and refund had been processed, and I had the funds back in my account within three days after that. I actually checked my account several times to match up all the numbers and make sure it wasn't a mistake!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It depends on where the items are being returned to for me. Usually my returns take 7 to 10 days to process. I track everything, so as long as the stuff is in the pipeline and I get my refund in a reasonable amount of time, it's all good.

Esteemed Contributor

I returned two items to USPS on 9/26 and they finally received on 10/8. If they get any slower, I will see if a covered wagon would be quicker. I had a live chat today and was issued a refund on one item. The other item was credited on 10/9.  I think there objective is to hold onto your money as long as possible. I imagine many customers are displeased with their return process.