Esteemed Contributor

Slow Returns, but Fast Delivery

I was very pleased with my items being sent on time for Christmas.  However, I have returned a few items on 12/13 and 12/17 and they are still not showing up as returned.  I rarely return items so I'm wondering how long it takes for packages to be credited.  I used my own label and am getting concerned they were not recieved.  Have you had any problem with returns?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow Returns, but Fast Delivery

The returns are very slow. It can take up to two weeks. I have never used my own label. When I have returned items in the past I have always used the 'Q" label.

Honored Contributor

I bet the holidays slowed them up.  Does the tracking show they are there?  If so, I think I'd call customer service to discuss.

Honored Contributor

I've never had a problem with returns -  and I think the timing is pretty much the same as it has been since I first started with QVC in the early 1990's.  I count on at least 2 weeks from mailing an item to getting my credit.  Doesn't bother me - it's on my charge card and I never put anything there I can't pay off when the bill comes.

I do try to order only what I plan to keep.  One return in 2015 --and it was totally my own fault!

Trusted Contributor

I made a return on Dec. 14. I have E Mailed QVC twice and finally got through on the phone before Christmas. Used their label. Still no return yet. The lady from CS was so nice she said give it awhile longer. I will call again this week. I just worry this package was small and costly. I wish I would have waited to return after Christmas. So I guess it takes longer for returns. 

QVC Customer Care

@Vickiv

If you would like I would be happy to check this out for you and take the appropropiate actions - just send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order# (or otherwise item name)

Beth 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I use the QVC return label and copy down the tracking number so I can track my return  on the usps site on line. I have a return sitting at the main post office in Harrisburg since Dec. 11. I emailed  the QVC Social Team and gave them all my info and they looked into it and credited my account. 14 days is too long for a return to get to it's destination and be credited, I don't care what time of the year it is.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Beth I just E Mailed you.