Frequent Contributor

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH HARRY SLATKIN CANDLES NOT BURNING? 

Respected Contributor

They burn fine for a long while. However when the was starts getting low, the flames are very dim.  That is the only thing I don't like, as the flames look very pretty burning brightly inside the glass container and when they're really dim, it's not as pretty and I also worry I'll forget it's burning and go to bed without extinguishing it.

Respected Contributor

@little missy  Do you mean they don't catch fire when you light them with a lighter? or they burn out immediately?  Just call QVC CS and tell them and return them.  I received my first of the auto-del and can't stand the smell of the Honey Dew Cooler.  It made me sick to my stomach.  I cancelled the AD and just lit the other one.  I will not be ordering from his candles again.  Bath & Body are better candles as far as I'm concerned.  I just thought I would give him another chance.  Poof.

Frequent Contributor

YES, THE 4 WICK HARRY SLATKIN CANDLES THAT I PURCHASED DON'T STAY LIT.

ONLY, A COUPLE OF WICKS LIGHT, AND IMMEDIATELY GO OUT.  I JUST WON'T PURCHASE ANYMORE OF THEM.

PLUS, THERE ISN'T A CUSTOMER SERVICE TO DIRECTLY RESPOND TO REGARDING THESE CANDLES.