Frequent Contributor

Watching Susan Graver last night had me very confused. She was presenting her liquid knit tank and cardigan (actually a very nice set, but a bit pricey). I am a size 14/16 and an XL in a tank/cardigan. Thought about ordering until I heard her say she was wearing an XS!! My daughter-in-law is an XS and she is 5' and weighs about 105 pounds. How the heck can someone figure out their sizing based on Susan's size? Does the Susan Graver line really not run true to size? No negativity about Susan's figure, because I think she doesn't have a problem at all with weight. Just looking for honesty to help determine what size I should order.

Regular Contributor

Your DIL wears an XS in QVC clothes? QVC sizing is very different from B&M sizing.

Look at the garment measurements if you want to get an idea of the sizing.

Honored Contributor
You can access the garment measurements by going to the item description. At the end of the text are the words ""click here"". You'll get all the measurements for that specific garment. Compare to one of your own well-fitting garments.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Susan Graver's clothes run very big (vanity sizing). I'm 5'4", 127lbs, and a size 6/8 in other stores (eg Target, Chadwicks, Bealls) and a small most of the time at QVC. But in Susan's clothes, I'm an XS. She's about the same height and build as me, and I believe an XS is the right size for her in her own line.