Respected Contributor

I can get to QVC but then nothing will work.  Called 800 367-9444 and get the recording which clicks off to dissconnection.

What is wrong?

Please fix!

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Obviously I can sign into the Forums, but I cannot sign into anything else, I get an error code that there was an error processing my request, it seems that more than a few people are having problems!

Trusted Contributor

No surprise, QVC's website has been down most of the night.  That idiotic picture of Rich and Shawn come up when you try to navigate from the home page.  Next step, moderators will try to give that worthless suggestion to clear your cookies.  Save your breath moderators, the problem is on your end!  QVC needs to fire the person in charge of their IT department, they are an absolute, shameful failure at what they were hired for!  Even if it's an update, they should have the decency to just state that fact.  But, no, why would they consider customer convenience?

Honored Contributor

Re: Site Problems 2/20/2018

[ Edited ]

When I tried to sign in to my account, there was a banner saying that they were doing "website maintenance" and many functions were not available.

Guess DD & I are goin' shopping today!

ETA the message when trying to checkout:

Please Note: We're doing some routine maintenance to our online ordering system and are unable to calculate exact S&H costs on your order. Feel free to continue checking out, placing your order request without interruption. Not to worry; final costs will be reflected on both your bill and in Order Status as soon as possible.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

What a shock...another day another website issue with not a notification that Q is aware or working on!

Honored Contributor

I knew there was a website problem when I clicked through to QVC from the TSV email and saw my name already there above 'My Account', saying "Hello IG".

I always clear my cache/cookies and use CCleaner upon shutting my laptop down at night, so it should have said "Welcome Guest" until I signed in, which I can't even do.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have gotten the Shawn/Rick Ooops message a few times this morning.

Esteemed Contributor

The website has been down all night.  One of my insomnia nights.  LOL   Now I can sign into the website and see my orders, but that is about it.   I am getting the Rick and Shawn thing also at times.  I am sure they are working to get it fixed.   I am also sure not only the Moderators,  but customer service is losing their mind with complaints.  Be patient.   I am sure they are working on it. 

Honored Contributor

My cable co. doesn’t carry Beauty IQ, so when on my IPAD, I may go to Shop QVC TV....well not able to do it today! The page is jumping around and can’t see items recently on air from the regular Q channel.