Valued Contributor
Spoiler

I have to sign in every time I go to the Home Page.  Is it just me, or is anyone else having the same problem? In the past, I could stay signed in until I cleared the cookies.

Valued Contributor

I tried to key in my email address, and received an error message that invalid characters were used.  Huh?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sign In Problems

[ Edited ]

@Carol08 Yesterday it took me 8 times to sign in, or until it finally brought the home page up, no error codes indicating that I had typed in the wrong user name or password, it just kep bringing me back to the sign in page, and it takes forever to show that I have liked a post, sometimes I have to hit if 3-4 times?

Esteemed Contributor

If I come here twice a day I have to sign in twice. If I leave and come back 20 times every 30 seconds I have to sign in 20 times. Sometimes just going from one forum to another I have to sign in again. It's okay though, I just don't come as often as I used to because it annoys me.

Valued Contributor

@CareBears

Thanks for letting me know.  I guess it is a site-wide problem.  I never know whether it is my computer, or something with the website