Frequent Contributor

Tuesday morning purchased a Quacker Factory s/s zip up jacket.  I thought ti would

be perfect for my vacation.  So I paid extra shipping fee and Thursday afternoon

it shows still processing.  When I called customer service they couldn't give an

explanation.  She did say that if it doesn't get there they would rrefund the

shipping charge.  Not the frist time.

Regular Contributor

I know.  I have been with QVC since CVN days.  Used to be the packages were always on time or even early.  I received an item today that was ordered 5/5!  13 days!  Really disappointing.

If you need item and pay extra, you should certainly receive it.  You can't wear refunded shipping on vacation.

QVC needs to realize they aren't the only source for shopping.  Other companies manage to ship within 24 hours, they should be able to do the same.

Honored Contributor

I ordered an SG item on the 10th, sent via USPS.  Ordered a QF on the 14th, shipped via UPS.  Got both today.   So I guess it's just a crapshoot what you get when.

Occasional Contributor

I remember a few months back when they had shipping delays due to the winter storm, and it seems to me like it never did get back to normal processing & shipping time after that point. When did everyone else start noticing the increased processing time?

Honored Contributor

They have had a huge increase in fashion sales this spring; show after show and many TSVs.  I just wonder if the warehouse where they keep this stuff has had no staff increase and is unable to keep up.  Fashion is an area where Q has had brisk sales last quarter. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They have had a huge increase in fashion sales this spring; show after show and many TSVs.  I just wonder if the warehouse where they keep this stuff has had no staff increase and is unable to keep up.  Fashion is an area where Q has had brisk sales last quarter. 

I doubt that that's it; these problems have been ongling for months.

Respected Contributor

I really wonder if it makes a difference where you live.  I almost always get my orders within 3 days.  Strange.