Regular Contributor
Home of the recycled hosts from other channels is broadcasting live from Vegas! Giving Evine a run for their money! Has anyone else noticed their prices have gone up??? No better than any of the other shopping channels out there! Can't stand to watch between all the oooing, ahhing, screaming and horrible acting, not to mention that "smack down" music lol!
Honored Contributor

The only host I like over there is Becky.

Michelle Stoffel was my favorite host over there, until she left. Reminds me of Lisa M. (looks and mannerism)

Honored Contributor

Michelle was also on jtv for a while. Don't know if she's still there or not as I've not seen her for some time although I'm not an avid all-in jtv viewer. She was so much better on evine (this older evine), she was/is awful on jtv.

As well, don't know if Lisa M is still on jtv anymore either. She's rarely on anyway.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Michelle was also on jtv for a while. Don't know if she's still there or not as I've not seen her for some time although I'm not an avid all-in jtv viewer. She was so much better on evine (this older evine), she was/is awful on jtv.

As well, don't know if Lisa M is still on jtv anymore either. She's rarely on anyway.

Her husband died recently.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

If you can grit your teeth past some of the antics, you can find some real deals on this channel.  I even grew very fond of Dan Dennis, and he was the worst with all the special effects.  My current favorites are Shawn and Cheryl together and I couldn't stand her originally.  

Respected Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
Home of the recycled hosts from other channels is broadcasting live from Vegas! Giving Evine a run for their money! Has anyone else noticed their prices have gone up??? No better than any of the other shopping channels out there! Can't stand to watch between all the oooing, ahhing, screaming and horrible acting, not to mention that "smack down" music lol!

It's like watching reality television when I look at some of the Shop LC shows LOL. Some of the hosts try really hard to act surprised but you can tell it's not in them to do so. Cheryl is probably one of my favorites and I won't mention the boring ones. I have started to wait and not purchase items just introduced because the prices will drop at a later time and you can get 30% off if you are patient.

I don't do smack downs or premiere shows because the prices are just too high.  I will purchase a TLV every now and then because those prices are truly the lowest price offered. However, lately they have just been recycling old products at really low prices but low quantities. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

If you can grit your teeth past some of the antics, you can find some real deals on this channel.  I even grew very fond of Dan Dennis, and he was the worst with all the special effects.  My current favorites are Shawn and Cheryl together and I couldn't stand her originally.  

Cheryl is too funny when she is with Shawn....there is no doubt she is alpha and I always laugh when he is trying on the rings/jewelry. At least Cheryl will tell you her hands are always int he dirt LOL.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I don't think the Michelle I am referring to was on evine or JTV.

Image result for michelle stoffel on  lc
Super Contributor

@missy1 : I miss Michelle Stoffel. She was host of the Jewelry Channel  (now ShopLC) for many years. 

Trusted Contributor

I liked Michelle too but the one host I really liked was Jean-Marie.  He retired after 3 years to travel with his wife.  I got the impression he was not a high earning salesman but a very nice person.

Jean-Marie.jpg