New Contributor

Shoe Shopping with Jane is the best!!!

Shoe Shopping with Jane is the most entertaining segment on QVC!! I love how excited Jane gets when she first opens the box and shares her little stories about each shoe!!

So glad to learn that I am not the only woman of a certain special age that has decided to stop wearing my high ...high...heels and be comfortable.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping with Jane is the best!!!

Love watching Jane for her sheer enthusiasm for shoes.  We may have our own choices for what types of shoes we wear or like, but I sure do relate to the fact that she loves shoes.

Respected Contributor

I've been watching Jane on QVC since the early 90's and have always liked her.  Although I'm not a shoe fanatic, I still enjoy watching SSWJ, especially when Vionics are on.  It was too cute/funny today when Liam tripped on the rug going back to his chair and Jane burst out laughing, then he started laughing.  Refreshing!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Jane is fun on any show she is on!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Watched a bit of this for the first time yesterday.

Ended up buying those Vionic thongs with the little bow on the front.  Been wearing Havianna flip flops around the house for a long time, and decided I needed more support for my aging feet.

Jane is a force to be reckoned with when she gets going!  I admire her energy and positive attitude -- if she has anything unhappy in her life, you would never know it.

Respected Contributor

I love shoes and I enjoy watching Shoe Shopping with Jane.  Unfortunately for QVC I stopped purchasing shoes online because of the cost to return.  To me shoes have to fit perfectly for me to purchase them.  They have to be comfortable, supportive, and cute!  I really need to see the shoes in person and try them on before I buy.  If you pay $5. to get them and $6.95 to return you are out $12. for nothing and the trouble of boxing up to return.  I watch jane but purchase in person or at an online shoe retailer that offers free shipping both ways!

Valued Contributor

ITA.  I also like watching the shoe shows, but always buy locally.  I have to always try shoes on b/f buying.  

I live close to many malls & stores that I can just about always find the shoe that interested me. 

Returns to QVC is just to expensive.