Respected Contributor

Is the Q still sending a non prepaid shipping label with their packages. I remember getting two labels with my packages

Honored Contributor

They've always only sent one.  If you return on your own, you provide your own label.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 -  That's also what I remember.  I often made my own except for heavy packages or for those where the insurance was going to be inexpensive.

I rarely, rarely return anything any longer - probably because 98% of my QVC money goes to skincare and haircare where i pretty much buy what I already know I like.

Honored Contributor

Other shopping channels provide a label but at QVC, I've always had to make my own.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I have been complaining about this for YEARS!!!! I am a twenty five year Q customer and the Q always sent a label (they provided) if you wanted to return on your own. In the past several years, righ now too many to count because this has been their practice for quite some time NO LABEL has ever been provided. It almost seems like on the invoices it is intentionally removed because there is a blank space where I believe it should be.

It also would make the return process faster because when HSN PROVIDES their return on your own label it has a "bar" code so your account is automatically credited and it makes the entire process faster.  HSN credits within seven days, QVC within 20 days - maybe if your lucky!!!!!

Super Contributor

For me it depends on the item. I've had a sticker label, a paper invoice that you cut the return lable from to tape on the box, or just a notice on the back of the invoice telling me how to print one. 

Sometimes the invoice looks completely different than the rest, in red and grey, easier to read font, and just neater looking. 

I've also received nothing. No envelope glued to the box, in a clear pouch, or loose in the box.  

I think it depends on the warehouse where it was shipped from, and the packer.  

Super Contributor

I just packed up an item for return. The return label is on the reverse side of the invoice. Peel, stick and drop at post office...easy?

Super Contributor

It is a prepaid label however.