Super Contributor

Products exempted from the Holiday Return Policy

I thought effective July 1st everything that could be returned, no food of course,  had unail January 31st. Or at least that was the policy I recall. But I just heard Dan W. Say the Fit Bit had a 60 day return. (I didn't buy it, the emfs from Fit Bit drives my nerves batty, and rashy. I was just curious.)

Is there a list that states what falls under the Holiday Return Policy?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Products exempted from the Holiday Return Policy

[ Edited ]

Any Chrismas in July sale item purchased can be returned until 1/31/2017.  Those items can be viewed if you go to the home page and click on Christmas in July Sale it will take you to all those items.

I think any item purchased starting in October through December can be returned until 1/31/2017.  I could be wrong, so take it with a grain of salt.  I would call customer service.

Honored Contributor

My understanding agrees with @sparklestar.  Not everything, just CIJ items.  But I'd also call CS if I really wanted to know.  I don't - working on the green banana theory here.  Buy it now, gift it now or use it now.

Super Contributor

Alright, that clears ot up. I just could've sworn I've heard hosts say, "Remember,  we're in the Holiday Return season.  Anything bought has until January 31st to be returned. So shop with confidence.

I can't early shop, I give in and have to give it to the person. From August - late November is birthday season for me, so I try to buy early, but it always winds up being a "just because" gift. 

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

So far the only items that can be returned until January 31, are the items sold on July 1st in the Christmas shows.  There is another Christmas day next Saturday.  It's not by the item, it's by the show the item was sold in.

The fitbit was something new, which would be great to see more of.  60 day return policy.

Honored Contributor

The regular Xmas return policy has for the last few years started in late September, not October.  Like around Sept. 23 or 25th, around there.