Honored Contributor

Shipping is Improving for Me

Placed an order 6/20, received 6/26, they're trying!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping is Improving for Me

Most definitely, me too😁

Frequent Contributor

Not for me! 9 days and counting to go 234 miles. Ordered on 6/12.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Placed an order 6/20, received 6/26, they're trying!

Actually...They're FAILING...

It's INSULTING to customers waiting for orders to be shipped yet alone delivered, placed before your 6/20 order. I'm still waiting for several orders placed before your 6/20 order as are many others per posts here and other social platforms.

There continues to be MAJOR ISSUES WITH ORDER PROCESSING & WAREHOUSING OPERATIONS. 

I can understand an initial delay in shipments, but weeks later many older orders, placed 2-3 weeks ago are still processing while some newer orders have been delivered. It suggests chaos and very very very poor customer service.

At a minimum, the older orders should be processed as a priority. And customers should be provided an option to cancel. But this isn't happening.

The only communications are canned emails to inform of 'delays'. No offers of expedited shipping, credits for shipping charges or ability to cancel.

It's a HOT mess Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri