Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:
On 4/8/2015 Coin Pony said:

I bought Susan Graver A-221327. Look at what this cost me to return. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Item cost = $ 52.50

S+H = $3.00

Tax = $4.16

Total cost to me = $59.66

Then, I returned the top using the slip inside bag supplied by QVC.

I was refunded $49.71

It cost me $9.95 to return it. (one top) Yikes.

I ordered 2, different colors and different orders so I paid out to QVC, $19.90 for nothing at all.

I would have shipped them back in the same bag, then you'd only pay $6.95 once.

No, that's not true.  They would have charged you $6.95 for each item you returned  --  $6.95 * 2 = $13.90. 

If the items I return are all listed on the same Q sales slip, I am only charged $6.97 to return any or all items. For example, if my order contains 4 items that were placed in the same order, and shipped to me in the same bag, I paid $3.00 x 4 items for original shipping. If I return all 4 items in the same bag using the prepaid label, I have never been charged additional money. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Coin Pony wrote:

I bought Susan Graver A-221327. Look at what this cost me to return. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Item cost = $ 52.50

S+H = $3.00

Tax = $4.16

Total cost to me = $59.66

Then, I returned the top using the slip inside bag supplied by QVC.

I was refunded $49.71

It cost me $9.95 to return it. (one top) Yikes.

I ordered 2, different colors and different orders so I paid out to QVC, $19.90 for nothing at all.

I send thiings back using my own label thru the USPS. I pay for shipping and get a tracking number.  A small amount of insurance comes with a tracking number.

You can send more than one item back in a bag.

Honored Contributor

Even though you send both items in the same bag to return, each of those items has a order number and YES you do get charged $6.95 for EACH item in bag. Just had this same thing happen. Oh and by the way, sizing is NOT considered "defective" per my CS person. 

I stopped buying clothes from them after the s/h changes. The cost to return is not money I want to throw away to try something on and have it not fit (based on the size chart - previous purchases) keeping in mind I'll be out at least $9.95 if it doesn't fit!

Occasional Visitor

I can't believe QVC!  Every since they moved to new studio or had studio remodeled their s/h charges have been outrageous.  I've cut back on my shopping with them.  And to charge an extra s/h on other items in same shipment; that's a new one me.  That's totally ridiculous!!  All I can say is buyer beware.

Occasional Contributor

When I return things I NEVER use their label.  I mail it back myself and pay far less!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the new shipping and return policy at all.

Respected Contributor

Just thought I'd mention that the "other" shopping network not only refunds your original shipping, they also give you spendable cash for the return shipping amount, so really......it's not costing you anything to return an item as long as you use your spendable cash to buy something else later.

Laura loves cats!