Frequent Contributor

Shipping and Poor Communication

[ Edited ]
My Order # which was ordered on 6/1. Has shown several different status posts.
First the ED was 6/16. Then it said back ordered. Next 6/22 ED. Now back to 6/16.
So what is it?  And don't give me the blah blah blah about safety. I get that, but that is
no excuse for your screwed up communication.
Last night you were still offering the same item, the size and color I ordered and no mention of any 
problem.  
This same thing happened to me with an order from Attitudes by Rene Greenstein. I finally cancelled the order,
waited a day, ordered it again and gosh darn it was shipped in a timely manner.
I don't know what you all are doing but it is not working for me.  I am ready to hang it up with QVC.
FRUSTRATED
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping and Poor Communication

@MAIZEY wrote:
My Order # which was ordered on 6/1. Has shown several different status posts.
First the ED was 6/16. Then it said back ordered. Next 6/22 ED. Now back to 6/16.
So what is it?  And don't give me the blah blah blah about safety. I get that, but that is
no excuse for your screwed up communication.
Last night you were still offering the same item, the size and color I ordered and no mention of any 
problem.  
This same thing happened to me with an order from Attitudes by Rene Greenstein. I finally cancelled the order,
waited a day, ordered it again and gosh darn it was shipped in a timely manner.
I don't know what you all are doing but it is not working for meI am ready to hang it up with QVC.
FRUSTRATED

I have to say i am in the same boat...........3 changed delivery dates...going into 3 weeks in PROCESSING..two tops in stock the whole time since the end of May.....totally frustrated..........other online orders at other retail stores have been coming within a week these days..............not sure the virus is the issue with QVC anymore...............

Regular Contributor

The same thing is happening to me. Delays, for whatever reason, are no excuse for not communicating with the customer.

Contributor

Same here.  Not the old QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@MAIZEY  ...... Is there a reason you posted this thread four (4) times? Three (3) on this forum. Two (2) have been removed. The fourth (4th) in the Suggestion Box forum and was answered by SusanQVC. BTW it would have been nice if you had acknowledged her for her assistance. Just wondering.

Occasional Contributor

Same here.  I have four orders that the dates have been moved out, two of which have been moved twice.  I tried to cancel two of the orders however was not able to as it showed orders were in process and could not be cancelled.  One of them was a auto-shipment that I tried to cancel the next day and was unable to.  It still is in process.  I really am a little confused as to what is happening with QVC.  HSN does not seem to have these issues.  They actually have much gotten better.  

Regular Contributor

The reason for posting so many times was her frustration.