Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This is so strange, I placed an order and paid extra for 2 day shipping. It was supposed to be delivered to me on 9/25. I was always tracking it and on the 24th it was showing it was in Chicago (I am in Illinois). There was no movement for 5 days until I looked again today and it was sent to Portland, OR. Why would they do that when it was already in Illinois. I did call CS and they sent me another one which I did receive but this makes no sense. Has anyone else had this issue?  

Respected Contributor

@Squirt60 I have seen that happen with many of my packages (From Jacksonville FL to Houston TX and then back to Jacksonville)...all I can say is that the package probably did not get scanned in properly and was sent to another location. Most of the time it looks like the packages were put on a plane because the turnaround days were too short for it to have be moved by truck.

When it arrived that location and scanned it was realized the package was not supposed to be there so this location then returns it to the right location. I never pay for expedited shipping for any of my online purchases because the sellers are not in control of the actual shippers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirt60 

@Squirt60 wrote:

This is so strange, I placed an order and paid extra for 2 day shipping. It was supposed to be delivered to me on 9/25. I was always tracking it and on the 24th it was showing it was in Chicago (I am in Illinois). There was no movement for 5 days until I looked again today and it was sent to Portland, OR. Why would they do that when it was already in Illinois. I did call CS and they sent me another one which I did receive but this makes no sense. Has anyone else had this issue?  

I got someone else,s items. Coat and jeans.  I returned everything today.  The PO told me that they are having a lot of returns and problems with QVC SHIPPING.   

Respected Contributor
My surepost packages seem to always get stuck in NJ rarely showing tracking of the transfer to USPS. Then mysteriously a few days later it may show up in my mailbox. For some reason USPS either choses not to do a scan when they receive it or the scanning is not working. I prefer my packages delivered by UPS but forced to accept the way it is done.