Contributor
Does anyone know what happened to Shawn little girl she in the hospital?
Valued Contributor

@Purplenails wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Shawn little girl she in the hospital?

@Purplenails  She had a "febrile seizure."  Check her Facebook page for details.  She also has a brief explanation on Instagram.

Febrile seizure:  febrile seizure is a convulsion in a child caused by a spike in body temperature, often from an infection. They occur in young children with normal development without a history of neurologic symptoms. It can be frightening when your child has a febrile seizure, and the few minutes it lasts can seem like an eternity.

Contributor
Thank you
Respected Contributor

i had this at 9 months due to bad tonsils ....4 in an hour ....they

came out ...72 years ago ....

hope she does well ....

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is insensitive

Honored Contributor

Oh shawn must have been sick with worry..hope there are no more of those for Jagger

Esteemed Contributor

Very scary.  Hopefully Jagger will be just fine.

Prayers for all.

Esteemed Contributor

My neighbor just went through this. I had never heard of it. My neighbor was pretty shaken up but everything is okay. Glad Shawn’s daughter is okay now.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

When I was young I had a lot of throat and ear infections and high fevers which resulted in those seizures.  As I got older it never happened again and I'm fine now.  I hope her daughter will be fine with no issues from this.

Esteemed Contributor

Very scary! My  daughter had this and she was fine all day and then at night that happened. Libby was five at the time. I hope the little baby is alright.