Regular Contributor

Shawn selling Bumble & Bumble

Wait, I thought Calista does Shawn's Hair?  She just said she goes to a Salon that uses B & B.  Did they "breakup"?  I thought they were great friends???  What's with the Eyebrows today also???  Did she get Microblading done?  They look different!

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn selling Bumble & Bumble

@gaga.  Maybe the Calista Salon also sells and uses B&B?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Can’t believe anything she says, unfortunately!
Respected Contributor

Yes Shawn said months ago on one of her Beauty Revolutions shows that she got micro blading done.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn's hair has really changed, looks so unhealthy, so the Bumble & Bumble not working ....JMO.  She recently said she got Botox hair....whatever that is, did not do anything IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I think her eyebrows look GREAT!! ❤Microblading is SO popular these days!👍 I am even considering it because my eyebrows are so sparse now, and I would rather not spend so much time filling them in with brow pencil.🥰 Whoever does her hair always does a nice job!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@annie57 @I am curious, which hosts do you believe? Their job is to sell and there is not one host that does not tell the exact truth all the time. They all have and use or want everything. Don't think so.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I think her eyebrows look GREAT!! ❤Microblading is SO popular these days!👍 I am even considering it because my eyebrows are so sparse now, and I would rather not spend so much time filling them in with brow pencil.🥰 Whoever does her hair always does a nice job!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I'm also considering micro blading.  There's a lady in my town who does terrific, natural looking work, but there's a long waiting list she's so popular.

My brows are very sparse too.  I get so tired of fill them in.  I notice on tv everyone who fills them in looks great on the screen.  However, in real life, I bet they look crazy.  I'm always nervous and mindful about how much I fill mine in because of that.😃❤️

Valued Contributor

I have heard several of the hosts say they go to Calista, but never Shawn.

Honored Contributor

@gaga wrote:

Wait, I thought Calista does Shawn's Hair?  She just said she goes to a Salon that uses B & B.  Did they "breakup"?  I thought they were great friends???  What's with the Eyebrows today also???  Did she get Microblading done?  They look different!

@gaga Don't some people go to more than one salon?  Switch products?  According to what I read on the beauty board most ladies have counters and bins and cabinets FULL of makeup that they try and keep and get something else and so it goes.