New Contributor

I see that her ring is unavailable and I would like to order one. I have had one of her rings for a couple of years and lost it yesterday. Please tell me that it is going to be restocked. I loved that ring...it was my favorite!

QVC Customer Care

@PammG

I am sure that we will be restocking that ring! It is hugely popular and it is great for Christmas gifts. Just to make sure, will put a little word in our buyers ears...

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Is there a list to be put on when it comes in? Or waitlist?

Respected Contributor

@PammG Are you asking about the Soul Speak ring? I lost mine & miss it. 

Trusted Contributor
there is a ton of them on ebay check it out
Super Contributor

I would love to have that ring in gold!!

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@PammG Are you asking about the Soul Speak ring? I lost mine & miss it. 

I purchased this ring a few years ago.  I like chunky jewelry.  This ring is so well made.  Mine has never tarnished.  I do have a prestiege jewelry box that I keep it in now.  I even like wearing it as a thumb ring.  I am sure it will be back soon.  I remember that it was very popular. 

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@PammG

I am sure that we will be restocking that ring! It is hugely popular and it is great for Christmas gifts. Just to make sure, will put a little word in our buyers ears...

Beth QVC 

Thank you- Beth🙋

Valued Contributor

Restock because it's hugely popular?? Shawn herself has said the ring has been discontinued. 

Best bet is to check Ebay. 

Valued Contributor

Please bring this ring back! I lost mine this week and I am devastated. Please, please, please!