Honored Contributor

Is very flattering.  That brassy look is gone and this color is a good, soft tone for her.

Trusted Contributor

It's gorgeous...

Honored Contributor

@rms1954  - I'm sure she was happy to get rid of the dark roots.  Her hair looks better now than when it was longer - imo.  I always thought she looked terrific with the short blonde 'do too.  I loved her look when she first came to the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Like Shawn, my hair will look better once it's professionally colored, too.

Trusted Contributor

Now all Shawn has to do is chop it back to the cute short haircut she used to have. It made her look so much younger and I miss the old shawn.
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954  I do not often see Shawn since I do not watch that much, but when I saw her last night I did think that she looked terrific.  Had no idea it was the hair, but it was perfect for her.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@rms1954  - I'm sure she was happy to get rid of the dark roots.  Her hair looks better now than when it was longer - imo.  I always thought she looked terrific with the short blonde 'do too.  I loved her look when she first came to the Q.

I liked her look back then also. It was kind of like her iconic look.   But her longer hair looks good too.  As a woman ages I think they tend to look better in shorter hair, or if you want to keep the long hair it's always nice to put it up.  

Trusted Contributor

Nancy Hornbeck also looked so much younger with her short haircut. I wish she would go back to it