Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Xmas

[ Edited ]

@Westshopper wrote:
@SpurtI think was meant is the group Kourtney K was hired in with Zell is the only one left with her. The Alex girl gone, Kathy P, Anthony H, and Mary Nelson.

@Westshopper 

That's true, you're right!.......  I was grouping ALL the newer hosts together.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I love Shawn Saves Christmas! It made Saturday night on the Q lots of FUN! Shawn and Courtney K are wonderful together.  I did not care for the products being sold on the last night, though......for some reason, I find the entire Barefoot Dreams really over-priced, and seriously, people....Josie Maran, AGAIN?????? She's been on every five minutes for weeks! 

I'll be glad that maybe we can have "Shawn Saves Saturday Night" once the New Year arrives and Fashion is back on the Q. 

Trusted Contributor
How about "Shawn Saves the New Year" for those who may be interested?? LOL!!!
Esteemed Contributor

More Kourtney less Shawn. Matter of fact WAY less Shawn would be good. The few times I've seen Kourtney, I really liked her.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@barrel racer , sorry to correct but XXS for Amy.  Sorry, just drilled into my head!

Super Contributor

If only Shawn could save shipping! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Westshopper wrote:
@SpurtI think was meant is the group Kourtney K was hired in with Zell is the only one left with her. The Alex girl gone, Kathy P, Anthony H, and Mary Nelson.

@Westshopper 

That's true, you're right!.......  I was grouping ALL the newer hosts together.....

Anthony Heywood wasn't in the group with Courtney K.  He was in this last group.  Courtney's group was Alex- gone, Cathy-gone, Mary-gone.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone see Shawn I think it was Saturday night whatever night she saves Christmas, anyway there was vendor selling cakes I think it was Grandmas cakes not sure, Shawn took a piece of the cake and rolled in her hands into a ball and popped it into her mouth don’t think the vendor was going for this type of presentation. Looked like something a teenager would do.

Esteemed Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

If only Shawn could save shipping! 

BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Super Contributor
I also will watch 'The I Man' with whomever is his host.