Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

I must respectfully disagree!  

@LovemesomeQ1979  I'm with you on this.

------------

Add me to the disagree list!  I don't watch any Shawn show!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas

[ Edited ]

@jlrbr wrote:
@BalletBabe
I can't handle JRT, I'm seriously afraid she's going to pass out. I was honestly, all jokes aside, trying to get info about the Halo chargers, after the rep got through 4 colors, JRT erupted into her version of a mental happy dance, and from there it went off the rails. So, I watched Shawn & Courtney calmly go over the Halo, colors, experience with etc.

@jlrbr 

Not a particular favorite show, but I would rather watch Shawn and Courtney rather than JRT....A rare item was being presented by QVC that I was actually interested in and just as the vendor was starting to explain something important JRT interrupted her with just another silly "family story"....I turned the channel and QVC lost a sale....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I LOVED the Posh Shows when Lisa did them and they really had some "posh" items that were fun ...  but no longer ... now it's the Jane Show and there's nothing "posh" about it with she and Dennis Basso screeching at each other ...  ugh ...  I'll take Shawn and Courtney ...

Honored Contributor

I like Shawn.  We function in the same quirky world.

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Also, the glasses are part of what makes her genuine (like the pjs, hat, yada).

I would miss them if she listens to her critics and ditches them. Leave her alone.

Something interesting I noticed. I did post the comment attributed to me about her getting a company car.

I did not write or post this one above about her glasses etc. Not me??

Respected Contributor

I think we are oversaturated with her.  Sometimes I see her on two out of the three QVC channels on the same hour.  She seems to be on every night and frequently for the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn has become a caricature of herself.  I am embarrassed for her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:
@BalletBabe
I can't handle JRT, I'm seriously afraid she's going to pass out. I was honestly, all jokes aside, trying to get info about the Halo chargers, after the rep got through 4 colors, JRT erupted into her version of a mental happy dance, and from there it went off the rails. So, I watched Shawn & Courtney calmly go over the Halo, colors, experience with etc.

@jlrbr 

Not a particular favorite show, but I would rather watch Shawn and Courtney rather than JRT....A rare item was being presented by QVC that I was actually interested in and just as the vendor was starting to explain something important JRT interrupted her with just another silly "family story"....I turned the channel and QVC lost a sale....

@Spurt   I was just reading this and realized this was started last year.  LOL  Looks like JT is still turning viewers off. That will never change it just gets worse. 

Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 

thanks for the positive thread about the show and about shawn. she is one of my favorites and as someone else stated, i do love her quirkiness and joie de vivre. she is fun to watch!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Again,  the lack of specific  useful info abt the products is to rampant. and has become a standard on the Q .  All the yucking it up  and flicking around  instead of going through the basic  entirety of info .  They even side track the Reps into talking smack  so you don't  get the entire scoop on the product from the Reps  . Example   Courtney  forgot to  say one of the colors offered was a Rose gold on that mini Rush charge  . She had the Rose gold connected to her phone but she kept moving her hand all around fast . Finally the Rep was on and she was holding up the rosegold and gave the color. However neither of them said if one wall charger was included or two since there were 2 devices being sold as a bundle. They both said  you could keep one and give the other as a gift. Of course the product description said nothing  to clearify my charger question . I posted a question but who knows  when or if it will be answered.  There are times that they barely pull the items off the rack long enough for you to fully see the color or print . I am a bit tired of constantly having to try to look though customer comments or  lookup the product on the web or post a question .