Occasional Contributor

Love Shawn.....she actually takes a breath between sentences-unlike JT. She is very informative and a hoot to watch. JT inhales every ounce of air in the room-actually the entire studio....

Esteemed Contributor

@Coastalcarolina wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wifey2qt wrote:

I purchase what I want, when I want .............has absolutely nothing to do with the host... I don't get this obsession that some of you common posters have with hosts.

What a condescending post.

I agree wholeheartedly.  Totally unnecessary to bash people this way.

Lol, gotta love the irony! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I don't let the hosts influence what I buy.  I like watching some hosts for entertainment value and dislike others.  The hosts I like to watch has definitely changed over the years, some I used to like, I cannot stand today. The one host I relate to the most is Amy, we are the same height, though I weigh more than she does, I really like her style and I think she is a nice, geniuine person.  I can take or leave most everyone else.  Most of my buying is done online, not when the item is shown on air.

Honored Contributor

No--no host can say anything that makes me want to buy-----

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal another passive aggressive pot stirrer... 

Occasional Contributor
No just dont appreciate a person w psychotic tendencies on full display per their screen name. To dedicate a hateful screen name like wow! How many animals has this women harmed? To defend this shows your acquiescence of harm to animals lack of compassion.
Super Contributor

@Coastalcarolina - get in the passive aggressive line ...... no one is bashing anyone, but keep baiting 

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

In about 5 minutes she sold me a belt bag, the TSV and more Beekmen. 

I changed the channel. 

🤩🤪🙃

@Squirrels Are Trash I get it...she's a very good saleswoman!  I was watching her one day last week and I don't remember what the item was but she started with her fantasy spiel and I thought, wow, she's really good!

Fortunately for me I stopped and changed the channel before I was too enticed to buy.

That is interesting how different our reactions can be. I was channel surfing and realized her method of selling is exactly why I stopped watching QVC. Disingenuous, hard sell tactics don't cut it for me. Nothing turns me off more.🙄

Trusted Contributor

Hey All,

@wifey2qt @Clovis1 @wagirl @sunsetbeach @SusieQ_2 @sanantoniogirl, 

This was supposed to be a light-hearted post. I bought the belt bag because it works with a bright pink pair of Doc Martin's. Honestly, 

I'm sorry to see the posts de-evolved into....... 

Honored Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

I purchase what I want, when I want .............has absolutely nothing to do with the host... I don't get this obsession that some of you common posters have with hosts.

Did you mean to say, the same posters have an obsession with hosts or did you mean "common" in a judgment of their demeanor? Inquiring minds want to know @wifey2qt .