Contributor

Re: Sharing Condolences....Sharon Faetsch Posted...

My condolences to you, Sharon. Sending positive thoughts and prayers. I lost my mother 11 years ago and still think of her often. I honestly believe she is now looking out for me, and I believe the same for everyone else who has lost a loved one...

Trusted Contributor

Sharon my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Jessa
Frequent Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Very sad news from host Sharon Faetsch...

"It is with deep sorrow that I share with you the passing of my mother, Jeanne Faetsch. She was one of the strongest and most passionate people I have ever known, and fiercely loved her family. Over the next couple of weeks, out of respect for my mother, my Facebook page will be dark. I may share moments about my Mom, but I need time to heal. Godspeed, sweet Jeanne. And a wish for a Happy Mothers Day."

Blessings to her and her family.

Another beautiful tribute.  Condolences to Sharon.

Super Contributor

So sorry to hear about your mom Sharon. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Occasional Contributor

Dear Sharon.

I've so very sorry for your painful loss. I lost my beloved Dad thirteen months ago and nothing has been the same since. I truly feel lost without him. I miss him every minute of every day and cry every single day. While experiencing this awful loss, the only positive thing I can say is that I know how blessed I have been to have him as my Dad.

My advise to you would be to take off as much time as you need. Take care of YOU.

Contributor

Dear Sharon

You have my deepest sympathy for the loss of your mother. It is said that a parent's greatest sorrow is to lose a child; and though I was not blessed to have children of my own I believe this to be true having been born to two of the best parents and most precious people God created and how they would have felt if I had gone before them. Losing them was my greatest loss; but take comfort in knowing that your mother would have had it no other way and that her prayers were answered. May she rest in peace.

i always said that my mother's love for her family was "fierce" so when I saw that part of your post I knew I had to say something hopefully to give you some small comfort.