Trusted Contributor

Where did my "saved items" at the bottom of the page go to??

I don't have the ability to have saved items anymore and wonder why???

Has this happened to anyone else?

Respected Contributor

This question was asked just recently.  People responded that saved items are dropped after some time.  Better to put items you are thinking about into your wish list.

Trusted Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

This question was asked just recently.  People responded that saved items are dropped after some time.  Better to put items you are thinking about into your wish list.

I knew about after some time,  but I just tried to put it there today and it does not show....
Frequent Contributor

I want an answer to this also. Please would a QVC rep address this. For many years when i would put something in my cart and didnt buy it after an hour or so it would immediatly drop down into my saved items. I liked seeing the items there so i could check if they went on sale or ezpay. We all know that after 90 days or whatever they would drop off the saved items list but that does not address whats going on now. Its to QVC's advantage if they would address this and or fix it...when i see the saved items it reminds of them and i'm more likely to buy that item. I find it irritating that this question has actually come up several times now and nobody is addressing it. 

New Contributor

I sent an email to customer service two days ago regarding this problem and received a reply that they are working on resolving it. I am still not able to save items nor are they automatically saved after an hour. This is very frustrating and will definitely result in saving money as I won't go back to search out items I had been interested in purchasing.  

Trusted Contributor

I've asked twice on another thread but no one has taken the time to respond. 

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Looks like there is a problem,  wonder how long it will take to fix this one?

I will save money which is a good thing or my husband thinks it's a good thing...LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Looks like there is a problem,  wonder how long it will take to fix this one?

I will save money which is a good thing or my husband thinks it's a good thing...LOL!

In 30 years, this is the longest I've gone without a purchase. Crazy they can't/won't fix such a minor problem. I'm stumped.

Trusted Contributor

I almost feel betrayed by customer care. I've been here from the beginning and a good customer with many many substantial purchases. No one will even address this problem or let us know anything?? Haven't made a purchase in a long time because I'm so disappointed. We shouldn't have to beg. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm SO glad to know I am in great company about this issue, but NOT glad it is happening!  

I thought I had done something to cause this, but when I opened the Q webpage in another browser, the saved items were still not there.

This is yet another example of poor, poor customer service on the Q.  Too bad - it is their loss.