Frequent Contributor

SMH (again) . . .

[ Edited ]

Why is a show called ITKWM fronting as a Gourmet Holiday show???  QVC why do you do this in a kitchen show?? Especially when there is a GH like right after that . . . I cannot even anymore, very disappointed, again Yawn . . Thank goodness for a Law and Order marathon, save me Lenny Briscoe !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@libdem  And today is free shipping, but the food is already on free shiipping, so.... However, I did my own kitchen shopping through my wish list! Probably not finished yet.

Valued Contributor

@libdem wrote:

Why is a show called ITKWM fronting as a Gourmet Holiday show???  QVC why do you do this in a kitchen show?? Especially when there is a GH like right after that . . . I cannot even anymore, very disappointed, again Yawn . . Thank goodness for a Law and Order marathon, save me Lenny Briscoe !!!

We think the same just did my reply about changing the name and then following her show now is a Gourmet Show  with the guy from Kansas City  with the same Prime Rib who  Mary had on her show

Guess time to do channel surfing or Netflix for me.

Honored Contributor

I do more than 99% of my eating in the kitchen!   Where else would they set a food/kitchen show?

Just like the complaints about the repeated food showings, I think the same about about the gadgets in which I have no interest. Seems like there are lots of hours available to shop for them, too.  There's no way everyone gets what they want 100% of the time!

Frequent Contributor

Duh, there is already a show ALL about food the whole 3 or 4 hours it's called Gourmet Holiday!! ITKWM-ITKWD are not advertised as "FOOD" shows, they are kitchen shows about gadgets and kitchen stuff , not all food. That is saved for GH . . . Otherwise, there would be NO shows called ITKWM OR ITKWD if the whole time they were selling food. Very easy to understand, so , , , , 

Honored Contributor

@libdem   Perhaps you haven't noticed before now but several years ago the "In the Kitchen" shows evolved into gourmet food shows.  Obviously prepared food makes more profit that gadgets.  ITKWD is probably the single most watched show on QVC; he has a huge following.  They are taking full advantage of it.

Kitchen equates to food, in whatever form.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment