Frequent Contributor

WHERE IS SHAWN?  NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIKE SHE'S

ON VACATION.  i ASSUME SHE IS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO START THE SHOWS SHE NORMALLY DOES AND SAY SOMETHING.

Trusted Contributor

She said she was vacationing I think in Florida.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

she is on vacation eating donuts with her husband. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Really???Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Yes, Shawn is enjoying donuts, among other things one loves on vacation, with her husband and daughter.  She posted it on her IG page. 

Honored Contributor

She's in Puerto Rico.  It looks beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@pripirt wrote:

WHERE IS SHAWN?  NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIKE SHE'S

ON VACATION.  i ASSUME SHE IS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO START THE SHOWS SHE NORMALLY DOES AND SAY SOMETHING.

Most people utilize facebook and instagram, so it's not always necessary to report every time a host is absent. It's common these days that if you're truly interested in their whereabouts, you'll follow them.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes, Shawn is enjoying donuts, among other things one loves on vacation, with her husband and daughter.  She posted it on her IG page. 

does anyone REALLY CARE? LOL!

Trusted Contributor

Of course she must post about her vacations.  She’s afraid when she’s MIA she won’t be relevant anymore. Lol. 

Respected Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Of course she must post about her vacations.  She’s afraid when she’s MIA she won’t be relevant anymore. Lol. 

It's is evident from the OP's post that she's interested in Shawn's whereabouts. The hosts can't win. If they post about their vacations we get complaints, if they don't tell us why they are absent we get complaints.