Occasional Contributor

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

A little follow up to my earlier post. Last night, after dark, I heard someone coming up my ramp and then a clunk as something was dumped at the door. The vehicle was gone before I could even see who it was or a company logo. I rarely get a nighttime delivery and no one rang the bell. I find a plain box with a scrunched up label and open it and guess what it is?! My Russell Stover tins with candy (the TSV from earlier this year).

I checked my acccount at QVC this morning and so far the order has NOT been sent, but is in process and expected to arrive on Dec 5th. That's funny, since I'm looking at it sitting in my kitchen.

Who knows? Maybe others will have their orders show up, too. Whether I keep it or not is another question. I'd like to try the candy to be sure it's fresh before making a final decision.

I ordered RS through QVC with an 11/09 ship date and an estimated 11/16 delivery date. Neither happened. On 11/24 I was charged for the purchase because a shipping label was created. As of 12/03 UPS has not received the package yet.  My theory is the company creates the shipping label, so they receive their portion of the payment without shipping the product. I can only assume they need the money to purchase the raw materials to make the product, purchase the holiday character containers from their suppliers so they can fulfill the order. Seems perhaps they have overextended themselves. Has anyone else been charged for their purchase without the company shipping their purchase?

Trusted Contributor

@sweettoothtoo  Yes.  It ticks me off that by creating a label, it's listed as "shipped" and I'm charged but then can sit for weeks before anything happens. In some cases, I've been charged the first payment and by the time the item has actually arrived, I've been charged the 2nd payment as well!!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee @sweettoothtoo @lc628 @January121 @gogirlfriend   and anyone else I missed     I spoke with Russell Stover just now.  They said that they are trying hard to get orders fulfilled.  They were not aware of all the people upset that haven't received their orders.  They are having the manager call me tomorrow because I told her that I have a 100.00 order that is supposed to be shipped week of dec 7th and I want to know if it can't be filled on time then I am cancelling.    She did say they have the advent calendars there if you want to order from them.    I will let you kn ow tomorrow if I find anything else out.   

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@FiddleDeeDee @sweettoothtoo @lc628 @January121 @gogirlfriend   and anyone else I missed     I spoke with Russell Stover just now.  They said that they are trying hard to get orders fulfilled.  They were not aware of all the people upset that haven't received their orders.  They are having the manager call me tomorrow because I told her that I have a 100.00 order that is supposed to be shipped week of dec 7th and I want to know if it can't be filled on time then I am cancelling.    She did say they have the advent calendars there if you want to order from them.    I will let you kn ow tomorrow if I find anything else out.   

@BalletBabe  ..... Thanks for the up date .... I hope everyone gets their orders ..... I already cancelled my order so, that’s the end of that for me  😉

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe  ..... Thanks for the up date .... I hope everyone gets their orders ..... I already cancelled my order so, that’s the end of that for me  😉

@January121   Well she called me back tonight and gave me her personal number.  She said orders will be late but you will have them by Christmas.  I have a 100.00 order to be shipped the week of the 7th and I wanted to make sure I was getting it for Christmas.  She said I would but expect it to be about a week late.  

Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@sweettoothtoo  Yes.  It ticks me off that by creating a label, it's listed as "shipped" and I'm charged but then can sit for weeks before anything happens. In some cases, I've been charged the first payment and by the time the item has actually arrived, I've been charged the 2nd payment as well!!

@FiddleDeeDee   She explained that and I guess when they get the orders from QVC they print a label.  THe candy is shipped by Russell Stover not QVC so their hands are really tied because QVC don't have the candy to ship. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624    That lady told me that the Penguin was on the advent calendar and had nothing to do with the tins.  So no wonder everyone is confused.   SMH

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe. What are you going to do with your spare time once you get your Russell Stover order?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe. What are you going to do with your spare time once you get your Russell Stover order?

@Kachina624  I am so busy this time of the year it isn't funny.   I do Choreography that takes 50 hours a week.  Then add Christmas on top of that.   I am never bored.