Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,010
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

How sad that a company can't let people know something.  They give you a date of delivery as the 17th of Nov and nothing still has shipped.   I will never order from them again. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,933
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders


@BalletBabe wrote:

How sad that a company can't let people know something.  They give you a date of delivery as the 17th of Nov and nothing still has shipped.   I will never order from them again. 


I consider them a drug store brand not a gourmet choclatier.  Sadly I am not shocked by your disappointment.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,010
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

How sad that a company can't let people know something.  They give you a date of delivery as the 17th of Nov and nothing still has shipped.   I will never order from them again. 


I consider them a drug store brand not a gourmet choclatier.  Sadly I am not shocked by your disappointment.


@Reever   I bought their Tins and candy last year and it was the best candy I ever ate.  Tasted nothing like what you buy at the store but this is unacceptable at Holiday Season to not even let the customer know what is going on when orders where placed in Sept.  Even QVC don't know what is going on.   I am beyond angry. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 51,009
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

@BalletBabe.  There's another post here today about Russell Stover not filling orders.  Obviously a problem there.  Maybe their Q orders had a low priority and they were short on product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,010
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  There's another post here today about Russell Stover not filling orders.  Obviously a problem there.  Maybe their Q orders had a low priority and they were short on product.


@Kachina624   I tried to leave a lousy review and it won't post, but there are three others there with the same complaint.  They took a lot of orders to mess with this many people is not good.  A apology letter with a explaination might be accepted, but to just ignore is very poor.  Hope Q never uses them again.  Where is the other post?  I can't find it?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 51,009
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

Valued Contributor
Posts: 717
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

I wonder if QVC quit doing business with them.  Searching for "Russell Stover" brings up nothing.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,010
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

[ Edited ]

@CoffeeNut wrote:

I wonder if QVC quit doing business with them.  Searching for "Russell Stover" brings up nothing.


@CoffeeNut   Not sure but if they are having issues filling orders that is most likely why nothing is available.  I know they had a lot available.  I have orders in for $160.00 worth of candy and tins. I am ready to scream and the worst part is I can't cancel them. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,564
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders

I order direct from RS. Only had an issue once but it was not their fault the package went away from me instead of to me. Someone put it on the wrong truck.

They have some chocolates 30% off til midnight central time. Free shipping on $60.

We like the chocolate coconut clusters & the Pangburn's Sea Salt Millionaire$.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,010
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Russell Stover not fulfilling orders


@Nightowlz wrote:

I order direct from RS. Only had an issue once but it was not their fault the package went away from me instead of to me. Someone put it on the wrong truck.

They have some chocolates 30% off til midnight central time. Free shipping on $60.

We like the chocolate coconut clusters & the Pangburn's Sea Salt Millionaire$.


@Nightowlz  I am collecting the tins and so are several others on my list.  I am really disappointed.   I don't blame QVC but someone should have sent a letter to the customers.  This is just wrong.