QVC Customer Care

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Omg 34 pages of responses lol. Um she creates buzz, attraction and so much response. She generates web traffic on this board. Its clear nobody gets this kind of response. Lisa is a complete total phenom. If she ever returned to QVC it would crash boards. It's never going to happen her biz keeps flourishing. Omg the new purse she has is so divine and so rich looking. I GOT IT LOVE it aka GILI. The woman utterly astounds me

Compared to what, a $10.99 WalMart bag?? (no insult intended to WalMart)

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa.....that's funny!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

"She Creates Buzz."  Well, anyone can create a Buzz.  Just depends on what "kind" of Buzz you want to create.  

The Buzz she's got going on sounds very negative to me.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

Oh my word! why would someone w half a brain post a video of themselves getting laser tx on Valentines day?

Its very obvious to me that She is very hungry infact starved for attention because she got that for so many years at the Q and now shes not getting the same kind of attention. She also posted a video of herself in Vegas getting swooned over by some entertainer there and she posted a video about it. Why? What are you trying to prove? EEEkkk! it could also be that she's trying to copy celebrities and think of herself as one? 

I can only imagine that maybe as women like her get older they dont get that same attention they once did so they will do what it takes to get it. It must be really hard for her to see herself age. Gosh! This whole thing makes her look so pathetic. Really?!! And i used to like her when she was at the Q. smmhh

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the video should have continued so we could see the jaw tighting  laser procedure.  I believe someone doesn't want to look jowly and had the procedure done to look  tight skinned and youthful.   If that's the case, fess up.  Don't hide behind fake news stories especially when some of us actually have the skin condition and deal with it.  

Really, what a joke 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The same people who called me a stalker for posting any positive posts about Lisa seem to be super obsessed with her every move on FB and are even in closed groups to discuss her "failing" or otherwise horrible business! 

I am surprised and even a bit sad that this thread is allowed to stay, as to me it's clearly unfair and unkind (as how can Lisa really defend anything that is being said here?)!

Valued Contributor

@Sadie45  I know right! You know, im very open to women doing what makes them feel better, but i think if you're having a procedure done, i dont know about sharing it with the entire public tho. Also, theres so much more to life then just your looks and money. That is all she ever talks about and sells. She's behaving really pathetic latley, i dont know whats going on w her. New Meds maybe? hence the pill boxes she sells so well? I think she's trying very hard to be someone shes not or she's just very very sad and lonely. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...