Honored Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

@Mj12 wrote:

In the post regarding the laser treatment, she mentioned the exact specific name of the laser treatment about 15x.  Very subtle LOL.

LOL

Her copy/paste skills are on point.  

Trusted Contributor

Lisa trusts this doctor EXPLICITLY.

No, Lisa.  It's IMPLICITLY.

Stop dictating your responses to your phone and proofread for once.

Super Contributor

I think she wants to be a  tv reality star.  Think about it.   Do you  see any  50+  putting constant displays of their life on social media.    I can't think of any celebrities who constanlty posts every small aspect of their life on social media.  

I  think she would be a good canidate for Big Brother or Survivor.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheilaray  I am one of the banned and I read the visitor posts as someone else mentioned....under Community.

Trusted Contributor

Remember her ONE dancing lesson?  Lesson?  That was an audition tape for Dancing with the Stars.

(sad trombone)

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

In the post regarding the laser treatment, she mentioned the exact specific name of the laser treatment about 15x.  Very subtle LOL.

LOL

Her copy/paste skills are on point.  

Smiley LOL

New Contributor

There are six reviews. Three from the same person, who seems to be ranting. Probably one of the haters posting frequently here. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The laser video is interesting.   I noticed the video shows laser to the cheek area.  Strange it cuts off when the doctor moves to  her jawline.  Rosacea is located on the cheeks, the nose, the eyelids and the forehead.  Rosacea is not located on the jawline area.   I know this for a fact since i have the condition.  Anyone who wishes to dispute my information, please feel free to research.  If you don't believe the video cuts off when the doctor moves to the jawline, go back and watch it.    I believe the story may be cruise is getting closer and needs to look as young as the filtered photos.    That is actually jaw contouring with a laser and it's used to treat sagging jowls and tighten the neck area.   

Honored Contributor

I think she’s trying to be an Influencer.  She can sit back and make money using social media.

I honestly don’t see that happening at all 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Sheilaray  I am one of the banned and I read the visitor posts as someone else mentioned....under Community.

I am not banned and have never been a follower.  I had to read the comments under Community, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau