Regular Contributor

Re: Ruh-Roh. Trouble in LR Land.

I would caution anyone at this point to be very careful.  If indeed her business crumbles there will be no forewarning. She will simply shut it down and it will no longer be there in the blink of an eye.  What does that mean for the people who have outstanding charges on their credit cards and haven't received their merchandise, or people waiting on refunds from defective merchandise?  -  you probably are S-O-L sisters or  will wait an eternity for the credit card company to reimburse you.  Just "buyer beware" - she is loyal to no one - look at her fake friendships throughout the years - she's been through more "besties" than we can count.  All she has done is use her tribe from QVC to try and sustain a business that is going no where. Be very careful of buying from irreputable sites in general with questionable business practices.  Desperate people do desperate things.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Can't imagine meeting payroll for 2 employees with that type of net income.

They live at her house and travel - I assume that's their "pay." 

@Bri369   I know Katie lives at her house.  Does the other employee live with her, too?

I don't know who the other employee is.  It might be Nancy, it might be Mark, it might be that other woman.  Lisa might be the other employee. 

Who is Mark?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@Bri369   I know Katie lives at her house.  Does the other employee live with her, too?

I don't know who the other employee is.  It might be Nancy, it might be Mark, it might be that other woman.  Lisa might be the other employee. 

Who is Mark?

Sorry.

I meant to say Dave.  It's Dave Markstein - he used to work for QVC as a jewelery buyer.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Who is Mark?

Sorry.

I meant to say Dave.  It's Dave Markstein - he used to work for QVC as a jewelery buyer.

Yes, he also dated a QVC host.  He has a fiance so I doubt that he lives with Lisa.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I don’t think David M is her employee. I know he went to Italy with her but I don’t think he actually works for her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Dave doesn't live with Lisa. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

She had a year to put this "business" together from the time she left QVC to the time her non-compete was over.

This just tells me this was thrown together with not much forethought.  I still say her "big plans" fell through and this is what she could manage at the time to keep her relevant with the Tribe.

Exactly.  The first year during her non-compete, she went to meeting after meeting, lots of travel, "exciting things coming" but nothing materialized.  

O/T - I just went to her "Vlogazine" to see what is new - clicked on the Beauty tab - the last entry is from 2016.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone ever read the visitors section on her FB page? Frustrated customers all the time and coming out of the woodwork. Check it out now before it goes poof because LR wants to mask everything and won’t allow anybody to see how she really is and how she runs this corrupt business. 

Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Carmie   I wonder if JB knows that!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Wink

I think that he/she does.

That is why this person is always trying to drum up business for her.  This person has a direct link to her somehow...either a friend, employee or LR herself.  The day LR left QVC is the date of JB joined the forums....can this really be a coincidence?

If all of these complaints are true and the company's income shown on the net is correct, this is very dire and sad.  I hate to see this happening to anyone. It sounds like desperation is setting in.  Too bad.