Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I saw her for the first time this morning, her voice is harsh to my ear.  Like Rachel's is.  For some reason I can't listen to those voices.  Nothing against them, it's just me. 

It's not just you.  There are a lot of them that have voices that I find unpleasant.   Rosina was on when I turned on the TV, and it seemed like she was shouting.  I don't invite people into my home to be loud and shout lol.

New Contributor

Her voice is truly painful to my ears! She comes off angry and hostile sounding to me..... #mute

New Contributor

Yep! Get her off David's shows!

Honored Contributor

She's doing a great job today. My opinion.

Frequent Contributor
I like Rosina alot, I think she does a great job with ITKWD, Dennis Basso, and many others. She's improving immensely!!!
Honored Contributor

I think Rosina has improved all around as a host.  I think today has been one of her very best days -- in the Live studio audience portion of ITKWD.  She was great.

Super Contributor

@12andcounting I've been watching qvc since the early '90s. I don't watch as much as I used to because the programming I found stale and repeatable. Another reason are the hosts. Very few I can watch. I've never seen Rosina host or Monifa so I can't comment on them. I've found a few I can't watch because of their voices. Mainly Julia and Terri. I don't know why but their voices just grate on me. Mostly I don't watch because of the hosts themselves being loud and outrageous. So different than the Q used to be.