Frequent Contributor
Happened upon Rick and Alberti hosting a gourmet show, stayed to watch as both hosts polite, not over excited about food and factual. Enjoying them together!
Honored Contributor

@littleminx wrote:
Happened upon Rick and Alberti hosting a gourmet show, stayed to watch as both hosts polite, not over excited about food and factual. Enjoying them together!

They are a good combination.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I am enjoying this show as well.  This duo should be together more often.   There is a female who hosts many gourmet holiday shows that I don't care for....overbearing, loud and rather silly much of the time.  The price of the food selections are rather expensive....they should be professional during the presentations. 

Esteemed Contributor

Extremely enjoyable!  You wouldn't think it would work on paper but they are really, really entertaining and mesh well.  

Honored Contributor

I have to disagree .  Between Rick constantly cutting off people on the phones and interrupting vendors, Alberti laughing at anything and everything, neither host impresses me.  When either are on, I am off.  Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I like them together. I'm enjoying the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Virtual calm in comparison to the chaotic storm that occurs on certain nights.

Brilliant work, QVC programmers!   Carry On!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I have mixed emotions.  Rick and Alberti are much better than Rachel and Alberti, but I still can't get past Alberti laughing so much over nothing. 

I like Rick and he did another good job w/Valerie tonight.

Respected Contributor

Never a dull moment.........

Honored Contributor

Yes, they are Felix and Oscar - a delightful odd couple!