Contributor

I'm having trouble seeing product reviews.   Anyone else having issues and any suggestions??

Valued Contributor

I am no tech expert what are you using the app or are you using a browser on your computer? I have no issues with the app or the browser, I use Firefox.

Valued Contributor

Sometimes when I scroll down, I don't see reviews.  But if I click on "Read Reviews" I can  then scroll down and see them.

Honored Contributor

I have the problem on occasion.  Click on the rating at the upper left side of the page.  It should flip you to reviews.  You might need to do that several times until it kicks in.

You can also refresh your page to see if that works or turn off your computer, logon again.  

If it doesn't work for me after clicking the rating or refreshing the page, QVC loses the sale.

I use Microsoft Edge.  I will not switch to other browsers to work around QVC's glitches.  

Respected Contributor

One thing is if you're in your wish list and click on an item there you will not see reviews. You have to actually put the item in the search bar and go directly to the page. Most people probably already knew that but just noting it for those who might not. I certainly wish QVC would fix that issue as it is annoying.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I have the problem on occasion.  Click on the rating at the upper left side of the page.  It should flip you to reviews.  You might need to do that several times until it kicks in.

You can also refresh your page to see if that works or turn off your computer, logon again.  

If it doesn't work for me after clicking the rating or refreshing the page, QVC loses the sale.

I use Microsoft Edge.  I will not switch to other browsers to work around QVC's glitches.  

I just don't understand why QVC won't fix the problem.  It's like they want the customers to have difficulty with the website.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

One thing is if you're in your wish list and click on an item there you will not see reviews. You have to actually put the item in the search bar and go directly to the page. Most people probably already knew that but just noting it for those who might not. I certainly wish QVC would fix that issue as it is annoying.  

Yes @pupwhipped I find this very aggravating as well.  This was a change that QVC made, it didn't use to work like this.  I like to double check measurements and reviews before putting the item in my shopping cart, and QVC just makes it harder to shop.  I am sure they lose purchases, when we have to leave our computers and have no time for these extra clicks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Matchup  I noticed they sometimes take a while to load for me. Give it a minute or so and then scroll down. Sometimes they don't load, but they usually load eventually. Very frustrating!