Contributor

Why are only 2 of 49 reviews of the Sharper Image Compression massage mask from actual QVC purchasers? All the rest are from influenster dot com posters. Many are very lengthy and all are praising the device as if it is the best thing ever?! The one I received did NOT do what was claimed by the on air presentations, nor the web-site description and certainly not worthy of a glowing review. Seems misleading at the least, or downright dishonest at worse to cherry pick reviews from other places to sell items. But I guess it is no different than the presenters gushing over what they are selling. Surely the only other review by an actual QVC purchaser of the item and myself are not the only people to recognize the item is a pricey piece of junk that does NOT perform as they say it does. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews by QVC customers

I have seen many items lately with these reviews from Influenster.com. Why? To me these don't count. So, just because an influencer reviews a product that they received for free in exchange for a review, we should believe it? I think not.

Respected Contributor

I've been looking at other items that have reviews coming from the products website or "while visiting" & kinda wondered the same thing.

Valued Contributor

You mean you didn't immediately slump down in your chair and say "ahhhhhh"?  I hope you're able to return it. I wasn't even tempted. 

As far as reviews, influencer reviews are completely irrelevant to me.

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends   Irrelevant is how I pretty much take all the "noise" from the influencers.  Can't find reasons to take any of them seriously.

Honored Contributor

I only care about reviews from actual QVC customers. 

Trusted Contributor

Same as @Mindy D and even some of those are highly questionable!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I scroll past the interviews that are not from actual Q customers.   However some customers are downright nasty in their reviews abd some are not even reviews from a purchase but their commentary about the price.  I just don't understand the purpose.