Respected Contributor

I wrote two reviews several days ago and neither has been posted. One was a 5 star review on an OrYany bag and the other a 3 star on a Judith Ripka watch. I always make sure that my reviews post and this is the first time they haven't.

I'm not sure if they are still being reviewed but I'm beginning to lose faith in QVC's review system as of late. I've read other posters mention that their reviews were not accepted and not posted. As a longtime customer I've always found that reviews on QVC were very reliable for the most part. 

However, if my reviews are not posted than that is no longer the case since not ALL reviews are being posted. Consequently, this means QVC is no longer such a dependable and transparent place to shop. 

I would like to hear if anyone else's reviews are not being posted as well.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews Not Posting........

Have you read the standards for posting reviews?  If they weren't accepted, that will be a clue as to why.  They will also send you an email with a generalized reason for rejection.  No one can advise you because we don't know what you said.

i had a review rejected this week but I was mad when I wrote it, mostly at myself for buying a junky piece of jewelry.  My others have been printed within about 24 hours of being submitted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I believe the reviews sometimes get lost in the shuffle.  There have been times I have reviewed something that totally met guidelines and a week later it has not posted.  I write the review again and it is posted.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Have you read the standards for posting reviews?  If they weren't accepted, that will be a clue as to why.  They will also send you an email with a generalized reason for rejection.  No one can advise you because we don't know what you said.

i had a review rejected this week but I was mad when I wrote it, mostly at myself for buying a junky piece of jewelry.  My others have been printed within about 24 hours of being submitted.

Hi, yes I have. The reviews in question met the standards. I've never had any reviews rejected and I haven't received an email stating that they've been rejected. This is the longest I remember that it has taken for my reviews to post. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

How many days has it been?  QVC states in print that it can take 5 days to post a review, longer if they get a lot of reviews for the item.  Has it been a full week?  Did you get the "your review has been accepted" notice once you submitted it?  If all that is yes, it may have been a system glitch (since you said it met their standards).  I posted a couple of mediocre reviews recently, and it took 4 days for one of them to appear.  I wouldn't jump all the way to, "Consequently, this means QVC is no longer such a dependable and transparent place to shop."

Occasional Contributor

I personally think QVC is deleting reviews on items that are big disappointments to the customer and give really low rating.  I know for a fact I have reviewed a D&B purse twice and neither review showed up and I did them a month apart.  The D&B was defective and QVC offered a piddling amount for a discount.  I don't think they let the ones that reflect badly on QVC go through!